Automatic dumpling machine AP 310
A newly patented multistage system of dough sheeting is applied in the dumpling making machine AP310 Pro. Dough sheeting process has become more gradual-two stage. It excludes dough mixing and tear which significantly improves dough elasticity and diminishes additional dough heating.
- Adjustable speed;
- Touch screen with cutting edge control program;
- Min. dough cut-offs might be reused for the next production lot;
- Stuffed pasta making machine is an assembled unit based on a frame;
- Details and components in contact with food are made of the materials approved to use in food industry;
- Details in contact with food are easy to remove for cleaning and sanitation. Ergonomical design of control location and hoppers;
- High quality gears and frequency converters-the production of Germany;
- Dough sheeting speed is adjusted by a tension sensor;
- Oil-bath lubrication of gears.
Ready dough is fed to the receiving hopper where it is taken by a pair of toothed rollers. Formed dough stripe is fed to the sheeting unit where it is rolled to be two thin stripes going further to the molding drums.
The stuffing is fed to the receiving hopper of the filling pump. Right from the hopper the filling is fed to the stuffing distributor located over the molding drums. Further on, the filling is delivered to the space between the molding drums. The product is molded by the rotation of the molding drums. Ready products are removed from the molding drums to a take-away conveyor by special pushers.