Automatic dumpling machine AP720
Stuffed pasta making machine AP720 Pro model is a new line of automatic dumpling machine development by SIGNAL-PACK. A newly patented multistage system of dough sheeting is applied. Dough sheeting process has become even more gradual-four stage. It excludes dough mixing and tear what significantly improves dough elasticity and diminishes dough heating.
- The equipment is made of materials approved to use in food industry. Frame and housing made of stainless steel.
- All components and surfaces in contact with food are easy for sanitation
- Dough cut offs are minimum and might be reused for the next production lot. Different adjustable molding drums might be applied for product molding.
- Automatic dumpling machine is an assembled unit based on a frame. Stuffing pump is placed on the frame of the automatic dumpling machine which let the whole complex to be movable.
- The machine might be completed with different filling pump depending on the structure and texture of the filling (screw-type, gear-type, vane-type).
- The filling is fed through the dismountable narrow nozzle of composite section having minimal impact on the dough structure and providing uniform filling among the rows.
- The machine design allows to manufacture production from soft and hard wheat. Different dough colour and recipe application is possible.
- Four stage dough rolling. Dough rolling process excludes dough mixing and “tear”. Minimum dough shrinkage after the product molding.
- Innovative roller sealing system (without bushings)
- Nord gears (Germany). Bevel gear units are to be used in the automatic dumpling machine for high energy performance, durability and long life time.
- Ergonomical design of control location. User-friendly menu.
- Dough is delivered to the automatic machine hopper by pieces. So there is no need for separate dough rolling and feeding units
- Separate dough loading/Two dough loading hoppers
- Standard blow-off system of dough strips
- Oil-bath lubrication of gears
- SKF bearings
The dough is fed to two hoppers of the automatic dumpling machine manually or by automatic dough dividing and conveying system (to be ordered separately for a line with two or more automatic dumpling machines) from a separate dough maker. Here the dough is taken and rolled to form two “primary” dough sheets by profiled rollers of the first rolling stage. “Primary” sheets are fed to the rolling rollers of the second rolling stage to be rolled by smooth rollers and reached “secondary” dough thickness.
Roller gap of the second stage rollers is fixed.
“Secondary” dough stripes are delivered to the smooth gauging rollers (rollers of the third stage) to reach the desired thickness. Roller gap between the gauging rollers is to be set 0,4-1,4 mm by handle rotation.
Dough stripe tightening between all stages of rolling rollers is adjusted automatically with the help of sensors.
All dough rolling stages are placed close above each other to prevent the dough from drying and minimize the shop environment influence.
Further on the dough is delivered to the molding drums. Ground meat or other filling is fed to the space between the molding drums. Next stage is molding by pressing of shaped notch molding drums with ground meat or other filling inside.
End-product is removed out of the molding drums to the runout conveyor by special automatic pushers. Each knot of the machine is actuated by a separate motor gear equipped with the frequency converter to change rotary velocity seamlessly.
Frequency converter controlling is carried out with the knobs in the control cabinet.
Timing sensors are set on the adaptive tracking mode to support changing of the rolling roll velocity speed seamlessly.
This important function prevents jerking while drive switching in the process of dough rolling.
Modern operating system let adjust process parameters accurately and readjust them automatically upon changing of the performance capacity of the automatic dumpling machine.
Placed on the control cabinet touch screen display is used for machine management and display of the current service information. Also performance statistics and schedule of maintenance operations are to be displayed.