Vibro sifter BVS
Integrated in technological line vibro sifter is used for sifting and grading of different materials. The system is meant to divides the product into three groups – in size and shape. Easily-changeable sieves covers help adjust the final product parameters. Small footprint, easy maintainable, easy to be integrated into the most conveyor types.
Vibro sifter is meant to grade a wide range of different bulk products according to size and shape. This technological procedure ensures efficient sorting of wheat, flour, tea, sugar, grains, cereals, and spices.
This is the way to form products of different price segment or divide it into group by other characteristics.
- Easily-changeable sieves. Mesh size is customized in accordance with the final product parameters.
- Controlled velocity electric drives. Two unbalance vibration exciters of 0.53 Kw installed capacity. Speed adjustable.
- Steel reinforced vibration-proof frame. Weight 380 kg.
- Steel construction with polymer coating. Floor-mountable.
- Three separate units to divide products into different fractions.
- Compact foot-print.
- Minimal maintenance required.