Automatic dumpling machine AP310 Pro
Automatic dumpling machine AP310 Pro model is an upgraded machine of AP250(350) automatic machine series. A newly patented system of dough sheeting is applied. Dough sheeting process has become more gradual and excludes shock changes what significantly improves dough elasticity and diminishes dough heating.
- AP 250/350 molding drums might be installed on AP 310 model of automatic dumpling machine unchanged
- The equipment is made of stainless steel and other materials approved to use in food industry
- Automatic dumpling machine is an assembled unit based on a frame
- Molding and product outlet are carried out by three (four) rows. Dough cut offs might be reused for the next production lot. Different replaceable molding drums might be applied for product molding
- The machine might be completed with different filling pump depending on the structure and texture of the filling (screw-type, gear-type, vane-type)
- The machine design allows to manufacture production from soft and hard wheat
- A new design of the automatic dumpling machine helps prevent dough heating and improve dough organoleptic parameters
- Dough temperature sensor allows to control dough temperature in real-time mode
- Composite seals of shafts and rolling rolls of the machine provide additional protection to the bearings increasing their life-time
- Ergonomical design of control location and hopper capacities. Maintenance and sanitation friendly
- Touch screen graphic display allows to display data and set up parameters. Operating system allows to change performance capacity by one parameter variation
- Dough stripes tightening is fully automatic and does not demand operator permanent control
- Dough is delivering to the machine hopper by pieces. So there is no need for separate dough rolling and feeding units
Then dough is rolling to form two preliminary dough sheets which are fed to the rolling rolls where it is possible to change dough thickness from 0,8 mm up to 2 mm (roll gap is 0,4-1,2 mm) The distance between the preliminary rolling rolls and adjustable rolling rolls is tiny what prevents the dough from drying and minimizes the shop environment influence.
Further on the dough is delivering to the molding drums. Ground meat or other filling is feeding to the space between the molding drums. Next stage is molding by pressing of shaped notch molding drums with ground meat or other filling inside.
End-product is removing out of the molding drums to the runout conveyor by special automatic pushers.
Each knot of the machine is actuated by a separate motor gear equipped with frequency converter to change rotary velocity seamlessly.
Frequency converter controlling is carried out with the knobs in the control cabinet.
Operating system is timing all drives in accordance with performance capacity set by an operator.
Smartdrive system allows to run the drives without overloads keeping wear to a minimum.